In this article, we will walk you through a step-by-step guide on how to register for a free Dropbox account.
What is Dropbox?
Dropbox is one of the best cloud storage and file synchronization service providers that offers free and paid cloud storage. It was founded in 2007 by MIT students Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi as a startup company.
Dropbox Inc., headquartered in San Francisco, is currently in charge of the service. It is designed as a collaboration platform and is a quick and easy-to-use online storage provider.
The free plan allows you to access your files from anywhere in the world by using multiple devices such as computers, tablets, or mobile phones. If you want to share a large file with others, you cannot send it as an email attachment due to size constraints; instead, upload the large file and share the links with others.
Dropbox keeps your sensitive information safe and secure by providing features such as file recovery, file sync, and version history.
- 2GB of free storage.
- File synchronization.
- File recovery.
- Version history.
- Share links.
- File previews.
- Seamless collaboration.
- Earn upto 16GB of free space for inviting your friends to join Dropbox.
Register for a free Dropbox account
Follow the step-by-step guide on how to register for a free Dropbox account. Visit the below link to signup for Dropbox.
1. Click “Sign up for free.”
2. Fill in the information and click “Create an account.”
3. Select “Continue with 2 GB Dropbox Basic plan.” You can also try Dropbox Plus, Professional, and Business plans for 30 days.
4.Dropbox will ask you the following question: “What will you most likely do with Dropbox?” Select the appropriate answer. We will go with “Prefer not to answer.”
5. If you want to download the Dropbox desktop application, then click “Download Dropbox app” or else move on to the next step.
6. Login to your email account, open the verification email that you received from Dropbox, and click “Verify your email“.
7. Click “Done” after your email address has been verified.
8. Dropbox web interface, as shown in the below image.
Follow the steps in the post below to register for a free account on MEGA Cloud.
Dropbox is one of the best cloud storage service providers that offers free and paid plans. In this blog post, we learned step-by-step how to register for a Dropbox free plan.