In this article, we will learn how to download and install Autodesk DWG TrueView 2021 on Windows 10 and 11 operating systems.
What is Autodesk DWG TrueView
Autodesk’s DWG TrueView is free software that provides tools to open, view, plot, and convert drawing files created with AutoCAD-based products. It is a free Autodesk product to view DWG and DXF files.
DWG TrueView is fast and efficient when you need to view a .dwg file, and it allows you to convert a.dwg file to a previous format.
DWG TrueView is made even better with Design Review, a free add-on also developed by Autodesk. It provides very good viewing in 2D and 3D. It also provides model and layout views.
Autodesk DWG TrueView 2021 System Requirements.
- Operating Systems: Windows 10 version 1903 or higher.
- CPU: Minimum: 2.5GHz to 2.9GHz, Recommended: 3GHz or more.
- Memory: 8GB RAM.
- Hard Disk: 6GB of free space for installation.
- Display Resolution: Converntional Display: 1920×1080 with true color 125% desktop scaling, High Resolution and 4K Display: 3840×2106 with True Color
- Pointing Device: MS-Mouse Complaint
- .Net Framework Version: 4.7
Autodesk DWG TrueView Installation
The downloading and installation process of Autodesk DWG TrueView is very simple. You just need to download the installation setup file for your platform and preferred language and follow the installation instructions on the screen.
1. Navigate to DWG TrueView section and click “Download now”.
2. Select your available platform and language (for example, Windows 64-bit and English) and click “Download“. Wait for the downloading process to complete.
3. Open the downloaded file and click OK. It will extract the setup file to C:\Autodesk. If you don’t have enough space on the C drive, you can extract to another drive.
4. On the installation page, click “Install“.
5. Select “I Accept” to accept the license agreement and click “Next.”
6. If you want to change the installation path, you can do that, but it’s better to leave it at the default path and click “Install“. Wait for the installation process to complete.
7. Installation has been completed successfully, click “Finish.”
Follow our article on the best free STEP file viewer software list.
Autodesk DWG TrueView is a free-to-use software to open, view, plot, and convert drawing files created with AutoCAD-based products. It also supports the DWG and DXF file formats. In this blog post, we learned how to download and install Autodesk DWG TrueView Software on Windows operating systems.