In this blog post, we will learn about AOMEI Backupper Standard Free Edition, its features, system requirements, and how to download and install backup software on the Windows operating system.
What is AOMEI Backupper Standard?
AOMEI Backupper Standard is a backup software for backing up and restoring Windows computers.
It is available free for home users with limited features, which is good enough for home use, and the full version is available with complete features for commercial use.
Its user interface is one of the easiest, and it has some advanced features. We will cover only the free version of Aomei Backupper.
Features and System Requirements
- Complete system backup.
- Recovery of entire system.
- Partition backup and hard disk backup to an image file.
- Create bootable rescue media
- Disk and image cloning.
- Backup encrypted and password protected.
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Processor: M500 MHz x86 or compatible CPU
- Memory: 256MB
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB for installation
- Mouse or other pointing devices (recommended)
- Optional: DVD/CD-RW Drive. Bootable Rescue Media can be created using either a DVD/CD-RW drive or USB memory stick
Operating System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 11 (all editions)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Home Server (WHS) 2011 and Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2(all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
Supported File Systems
- Ext2/3, ExFAT
Supported Storage Devices
It supports almost all storage devices recognized by Windows, such as IDE, SATA, SCSI, SSD, USB external disks, hardware RAID, Network Attached Storage (NAS), and so on.
Installation of AOMEI Backupper Standard Free Edition
Visit the below website to download the backup softwares
After downloading the software, run the setup file, select the language as English, and click OK.
It will ask you to try the Pro edition for free; click Skip.
Click “Install Now.”
Installation of AOMEI Backupper Standard has been completed. Click “Enjoy Now.”
How to uninstall AOMEI Backupper Standard
- Start Menu > All Programs > AOMEI Backupper > Uninstall AOMEI Backupper
- Windows Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Functions > Uninstall AOMEI Backupper
- Press Win+R and type appwiz.cpl hit enter > Uninstall AOMEI Backupper
How to backup and restore an operating system using AOMEI Backupper Standard Free Edition
AOMEI Backupper Standard Free Edition is a very useful backup, restore, recovery, disk cloning, and software solution free for personal use. Follow this link to download and install the backup software.