In this article, we will learn how to convert Microsoft Word files into PDF file format by using PDF24 Creator offline software and also how to convert Word to PDF file without using any software.
Convert Word files into PDF by using PDF24 Creator
The PDF24 Creator solves many PDF problems. One of them is by converting Word files into PDF. There are various reasons why someone wants to convert a document from Word to PDF. Some of them are multiple Microsoft Word versions, multiple word processors, and PDF files are more secure and mobile-friendly as compared to Word.
Follow the below steps to convert a Word document into PDF by using the PDF24 Creator.
1. Open the PDF24 Toolbox and select “Convert to PDF.”
2. Choose a file or files and click “Convert to PDF“. If a pop-up window opens to start the PDF24 print service, click “Start a Service.”
Convert Word files into PDF by using Microsoft Word.
Microsoft Word allows you to convert word files into PDF with ease. Follow the below steps to convert a word document into a PDF.
1. Open the word file that you want to convert to PDF and then click “File.”
2. Click “Save As” and then select “Browse.”
3. Choose PDF (*.pdf) as the file format.
4. Click on “Save“. It will convert a word file into a PDF file.
Follow the instructions below to organize and merge PDF files by using PDF24 Creator Offline Software.
Nowadays, it’s very common to convert documents from Word to PDF files for personal or official purposes. In this blog post, we learned how to convert files from Word to PDF by using PDF24 Creator and without using any software.