In this article, we will learn how to convert a PDF file into Word by using PDF24 Creator free offline software and how to convert PDF to Word without using any converter software.
Convert a PDF file to Word by using the PDF24 Creator
PDF24 is a very handy tool to have that solves many PDF problems. It allows you to convert PDF files into Word. To convert a PDF file to a Word document, follow the steps below.
1. Open the PDF24 Toolbox and select “Convert PDF to.”
2. Select a file or drag and drop a file; you can add multiple files by clicking the + sign; choose a format, such as Word docx; and click “Convert.”
3. After the PDF to Word file conversion process is completed, click on “Save” to save the converted file.
Convert a PDF file to Word without using any converter software
There is a way to convert PDF files to Word without using any converter software just by following the simple steps mentioned below.
1. Right-click the PDF file that you want to convert to Word. Navigate to “Open with” and select the Word application.
2. Click “OK“. Word will now convert your PDF to an editable Word document.
3. Click “Enable Editing.”
4. The same as step 2, a message will appear; click “OK.”
5. After opening the PDF file into Word, to save the file into Word, click File > Save As > Browse
6. Click “Save” to save the file in Word format.
Follow the below post to convert Word files into PDF by using PDF24 Creator Offline Software.
If you want to edit PDF files, you can convert them to Word editable format with converter software or without any converter software with ease. In this blog post, we learned how to convert files from PDF to Word.